Workshop WG1: Inclusiveness and equal opportunities in Wikipedia publishing
Type: Working Group Meeting
Location: Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, Brussels
Date: 3th - 4th February, 2020
Duration: 2 days
Contact: Carole Paleco
Deadline for applications: coming soon
Targets of this workshop are to
- coming soon
The proposed agenda is there as follows:
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to:
- Fill out the application form
- Prepare and upload a 250-word motivation letter, expressing their interest in the workshop.
- Prepare and upload a short CV - max 2 pages. In the same document containing the CV, if applicable, describe also their role/contribution in/to the COST Action 15212 (e.g., Working Group Member, contributor to a publication, etc.).
Please upload your CV and motivation letter in the application form!
The organizing committee will assess the eligible contributions following these criteria:
- Expertise relevant to this workshop (max. 5 score points).
- Interest of the submitted contribution to the WG and Action goals (max. 5 score points)
More details will come soon.