Workshop WG4: Citizen Science Social Innovation as promoter of Responsible Research and Innovation
Type: Working Group Meeting
Location: Florence, Italy
National Research Council – Institute of Bioeconomy
Area della Ricerca di Firenze
Via Madonna del Piano, 10 – 50019 Sesto Fiorentino (FI), Italy
The address of the workshop has been changed into
Fondazione Osservatorio Ximeniano, Borgo S. Lorenzo, 26, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy.
Date: February 24, 2020
Duration: 1 day
- luciano [dot] massetti [at] ibe [dot] cnr [dot] it (subject: WG4%3A%20CS%20Social%20Innovation%20as%20promoter%20of%20RRI, body: Dear%20Luciano%2C%0A%0A....) (Luciano Massetti)
- loreta [dot] tauginiene [at] etikostarnyba [dot] lt ?subject=WG4%3A%20CS%20Social%20Innovation%20as%20promoter%20of%20RRI&body=Dear%20Loreta%2C%0A%20....">Loreta Tauginienė
Deadline for applications: open until Januar 17, 2020
Participants: between 10 and 15
Background of the meeting
The workshop aims to raise awareness of citizen scientists and other stakeholders (e.g. COST Action participants) on how citizen science social innovation transcends into Responsible Research and Innovation. To achieve this, some workshop participants will introduce different perspectives how citizen science social innovation can be addresses through the lenses of Responsible Research and Innovation. Afterwards, all workshop participants will design the outline of the prospective research.
|10.00 - 10.30||Welcome: Introduction of the participants|
|10.30 - 11.00||Introductory presentations|
|11.00 - 12.00||Design of the prospective research|
|12.00 - 13.00||* Lunch *|
|13.00 - 15.00||Design of the prospective research|
|15.00 - 15.30||* Coffee and Tee *|
|15.30 - 17.30||Design of the prospective research|
|17.30 - 18.00||Closing remarks|
How to Apply
The deadline for applications is Januar 17, 2020
Applicants are requested to:
- Fill out the application form
- Prepare and upload a 250-word motivation letter, expressing their interest in the workshop.
- Prepare and upload a short CV - max 2 pages. In the same document containing the CV, if applicable, describe also their role/contribution in/to the COST Action 15212 (e.g., Working Group Member, contributor to a publication, etc.).
- Please upload your CV and motivation letter in the application form!
The organizing committee will assess the eligible contributions following these criteria:
- Expertise relevant to this workshop (max. 5 score points).
- Interest of the submitted contribution to the WG and Action goals (max. 5 score points)
The selected applicants will be notified by 20 January 2020 via e-mail.